" A man travels the world in search of what he needs
And returns home to find it "

Tuesday 27 January 2015

The hands of time

 

 Time whizzes past like an express train at times ,leaving you standing at the station in bewilderment .
 Or at times it slowly and quietly creeps away on you ,turning the bend never to be seen again.
 I find it funny how summer lasts an eternity when we are young but flies past so quickly once we've grown .
 As the gears of the clock tick by with sustained precision I know when I wake I will have the belief that the day is stretched out before me ,the hours long and abundant ,but I will find myself in the dark of night wondering how it was that the day just slipped from my grasp
                                                                           Tick ,Tick ,Tick

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel. What a beautiful clock face, and how true are your words. Come to think of it, I'd better get on with the day, before it slips away! Cheers Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane ,This clock graces my kitchen ,I love its worn look even though it is quite new :)

      Delete